- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
- Critically analyze the experience of imprisonment in the United States and you should make some comparisons to other countries: Criminology Essay, OBU, UK
- BM7005: Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty: Buyer Behaviour Essay, KUL, UK
- MA34: A European company wants to change its current strategies that are being implemented and used in its marketing department: Strategic Marketing Essay, WUAS, UK
- LS2527: At the start of the project, you should imagine that you are in Rawls’ ‘original position: Introduction to legal theory Essay, UOA, UK
- Critically evaluate Pievsky’s arguments around section 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998 utilizing wider academic opinion and case law: Human Rights Law LLM Essay, UON, UK
- LAWS5990: Critically discuss by reference to cases decided after Re Ellenborough Park, how the Courts have considered the essential characteristics: Land Law Essay, UOK, UK
- What kind of literature did the author review and What does that tell you about their main interest, focus, and research paradigm: International and comparative Human resource management Essay, UOS, UK
- 317Z0010: Fashion and Culture provides a comprehensive, in-depth, critical understanding of the ways in which the fashion industry has come into existence: Fashion and culture Essay, MMET, UK
- Freeman’s stakeholder theory argues that businesses have an ethical responsibility to their stakeholders: Business and management Essay, UO, UK
- Discuss the nature of interlanguage development in relation to the key characteristics of learner language as a language system: French Essay, UO, UK
- Use the framework provided in Bolthole and Jolly (2011) to create a set of materials for teaching in an ESP/EAP setting. Consider how IT could enhance its delivery: English Essay, UOB, UK
- Consider the current NMC Code, relevant legislation, policies, guidelines, and ethical principles. Identify, discuss, and analyse the appropriateness of behaviours of the nurses: Mental Health Nursing legislations Essay, UOM, UK
- CRIM4004: Should media companies be held accountable for ‘copycat crimes’ inspired by the crime-related content they produce: Media and crime Essay, OBU, UK
- Describe the histology and functional physiology of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) in the human brain: Medicine Essay, UOC, UK
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of Gender in the arena of health: Social Care and Health Studies Essay, UOG, UK
- Explain what you think is the most significant way in which globalization has affected the worlds of work and employment: Globalization on Employment Essay, UD, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial Describe the psychosocial stage: Health and Social Care Essay, NU, UK
All The Countries That Participated In This Study Had A Costed National COVID-19 Response Plan: Implications For Public Health Emergencies Essay, UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||Implications For Public Health Emergencies|
COVID-19 and health workforce governance in Africa: Implications for public health emergencies. Health workforce planning within national COVID-19 response plans
All the countries that participated in this study had a costed national COVID-19 response plan. These plans were mostly finalized after the first cases of COVID-19 infection emerged in the countries. Seven percent of the countries finalized their response plan before its first case.
Seven countries reflected human resources for health (HRH) development activities along the different response pillars including case management, infection, prevention and control, and risk communication. Whilst 4 countries only identified training activities for health workers,3 countries planned and budgeted for the recruitment or mobilization of additional health workers to support the response. Very few country plans included
Deployment and Repurposing of health workers
In seven countries, the deployment of recruited and repurposing of existing staff was not done based on methodologies or tools for estimating needs, rather based on perceived need.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In three countries where existing health workers were redeployed to respond to the COVID-19, these redeployments, carried out to strengthen the provision of COVID-19 case management. Findings indicated that the repurposing of existing health workers was indicated to have negatively affected the continuity of essential health service provision. Suggested reasons included that health facilities were dispossessed, temporarily or permanently, of some of their key staff resulting in high workloads, closure of absence of some services, etc.
Discuss the following points:
1. The importance of mainstreaming health workforce planning, education, safety, etc into public health emergency pillars
2. Importance of multi-sectoral approach to health workforce planning in public health emergencies
3. Advantages of a coordinated approach to mobilizing health workers in partnership with the sectors responsible for recruitment, deployment, education, and regulation of health workers
4. Impact of proper planning for incentives (financial or non-financial benefits) for health workers responding to public health emergencies – approaches, benefits and consequences of poor or absence of plans.
5. Estimating health workforce needs (numbers, skill and competencies) for public health emergencies
6. Evidence-based approaches of deployment and repurposing of health workers in public health emergencies and the benefits of using evidence
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you thinking to pay someone to write my essay on Implications For Public Health Emergencies? then you are on the right website. London assignment help has a huge team of essay writers who are well-experienced and committed to delivering custom essay writing help on nursing assignments. Our Professional Essay writers are familiar with all university or college guidelines and deliver you before the deadline.