- BMG881: Developing a strategic managerial approach for the effective management of employee: Managing & Leading People in International Organisations Essay, UU, UK
- ARTD6157: You are required to undertake a critical evaluation, using academic and practitioner literature: Global Marketing Essay, UOS, UK
- COMP6430: If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Computing Law and Professional Responsibility Essay, UOK, UK
- 6PHYM003W: What is a lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) test? Briefly explain the principle of the LDH assay: Advanced Pharmacology and Toxicology Essay, UOW, UK
- Academic skills explored and practiced in year one will be further developed and applied to all aspects of this module: Education Essay, UCAS, UK
- CS547: The experience of a software engineering approach to the production of a software application via a plan-driven approach: Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Essay, USG, UK
- Analyze health and social care issues and trends in relation to a range of countries and Critically reflect on the implementation: Health and Social Care Essay, UOB, UK
- 7ECON006W: Critically discuss how international trade could be harnessed to accelerate the pace of economic growth of a nation: International Economics Essay, UOW, UK
- Reflecting on your own experiences in health and social care and utilizing supporting literature write a essay to demonstrate knowledge of professional: Nursing Recognition of Prior Learning Essay, SHU, UK
- PRES3005: Critically analyse the different prescribing decisions that could be made in the management of a specific condition: Pharmacology for Prescribers Essay, UOS, UK
- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
- If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
A presentation of 20 minutes duration which may be delivered online or in person: Adult Nursing Essay, WGU, UK
|University||Wrexham Glyndwr University (WGU)|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the planning and delivery of care within contemporary healthcare settings.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a range of health issues encountered when caring for people.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the student nurse’s role in safeguarding service users, their carers, families, and the wider public.
The Assessment Brief
A presentation of 20 minutes duration which may be delivered online or in person. Using an example from practice, demonstrate your understanding of your role in the care of an individual with two or more health issues or diagnosed health conditions. This should also consider the impact of your role on the individual and others who may be involved.
There are two ways in which you can present your work
A: A presentation in person at your campus base site (Coronavirus restrictions allowing)
C: Narrated Powerpoint presentation
You can choose which method of submission suits your learning needs; you are required to inform the module team which method you wish to submit your work by the formative submission date
All students must submit their summative presentation via the Blackboard Assessment portal by the date stipulated in your module handbook – this will be prior to your presentation date.
It is important that throughout the presentation you reflect upon your role as a student nurse and the impact it has on the process described.
You are required to support your work with reference to appropriate, relevant, and up-to-date authoritative literature. Support the actions taken and care provided with links to the literature, this is an important aspect of the assessment, there needs to be evidence that reading of up-to-date literature has influenced the assessment and care delivery of your identified patient/service user
Refer to Staffordshire University generic assessment criteria, link in the assessment folder, to ensure your work is meeting academic level 4
Requirements of assessment to meet all learning outcomes
Identify a suitable patient/service user on which to base your presentation. Your selected patient will need to be an individual to that you are actively involved with planning and delivering care in your role as a student nurse. If this is not possible due to Coronavirus restrictions or because you have opted out of PLP 1 due to the recognition of prior learning (RPL), then please refer to and choose one of the scenarios provided by the module team.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades