- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
7042MAA: The first section you are asked to evaluate the performance of a traditional ICE-based powertrain system: Advanced Propulsion Systems, CU, UK
|7042MAA: Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Model-based analysis and evaluation of traditional powertrain systems in terms of prediction of performance, emission, and fuel consumption indices.
- Sensitivity analysis of traditional powertrain systems.
- Primitive design (sizing) of hybrid powertrain systems components using first principles and rules of thumb.
- Design and optimization of advanced powertrain systems using MBCD technique with the aim of fuel consumption minimization.
- Design validation of components and control strategy based on MBD technique.
This Course Work comprises two main sections, in the first section you are asked to evaluate the performance of a traditional ICE-based powertrain system, you should model the powertrain system to find the performance indices and compare them with the primitive design criteria you’ve learned during the lectures. Since you’re dealing with the model, you can easily do a sensitivity analysis and predict the performance of vehicles characteristics when some parameters are varied.
In the second part of this CW brief, you are asked to design and analysis an advanced hybrid powertrain. In the first step, you should apply your knowledge to size the components and select the proper components of the vehicle. In the second step, you will develop a model of the powertrain system which enables you to design the controllers and evaluate your design. You’ll employ the developed model to design a high-level supervisory controller with a number of low-level controllers to manage the energy sources based on the requirement in an optimal manner. Finally, you’ll use the developed model to evaluate your design by comparing the finalized performance index with the ones you expected.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you are having trouble and want affordable coursework writing help service on 7042MAA: Advanced Propulsion Systems? then Students Assignment Help UK has a team of professional coursework writers who serve fresh and original coursework solutions on management assignments within the dealine.