- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
|University||University Of Derby (UD)|
|Subject||6HC514: Educating in Health and social care|
This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning and holistically assess the total performance of a range of learners in their health or social care workplace.
The development of an interprofessional learning culture underpinned by evidence-based practice and reflection on the role of a practitioner educator will be integral to this module.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
On successful completion of this assessment and this module, learners will have demonstrated their ability to:
- Analyze a range of teaching and learning theories and apply them to their own practice
- Identify barriers to assessment in their workplace and critically review assessment theory related to practice-based assessment
- Develop a learning culture in their work supporting colleagues and learners to achieve their goals.
Assessment types used in this module
Formative assessments and activities are opportunities for you to apply, practice, and make sense of the learning materials and content that you have worked with. These will mainly be located at the End of Unit Activities.
These may take the form of individual tasks, such as: reading some text, or watching a video and documenting your reaction to it; responding to some discussion points on the discussion forum; considering a case study, or participating in a live online classroom session.
The main aim of formative activities is for you to receive feedback on your contribution, performance, or progress that will help you prepare for and complete your final summative module assessment.
All modules you take will vary in several ways, and the type of feedback you get for each formative assessment or activity will vary too. If your tutors give you marks as part of the feedback, these will not be counted in your final module grade.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Activity A: Induction – detailed guidance.
Write an account of where you work and how a learner is inducted into your placement area. Include the learning opportunities you can identify for them.
You can use a real-life example if you have supported learners in practice in your educator role already, or you can take a placement area as an example and create the activity for this account for a specific learner of your choice. Please ensure that you do not name your workplace, in order to maintain confidentiality.
The template has these questions to structure your work for this induction activity:
- What kind of placement do you work in?
- What learners do you get? (Profession? Year of student program?)
- How do you welcome and induct them on their first day?
- What learning opportunities are there for learners? (Give up to five examples.)
- Who else might the learner work with (roles in your professional team and senior/expert staff)?
- How do you ensure that the learner is settled in and that learning is taking place?
This activity links to learning outcome three: Develop a learning culture in their work supporting colleagues and learners to achieve their goals.
Activity B: Facilitating Learning – detailed guidance.
Critically analyze how you have planned and facilitated learning for a learner or a group of learners to enhance their learning. Analyze learning theories covered in the content of the module within this activity.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you struggling with the 6HC514: Educating in Health and social care assignment? Don’t worry At UK Assignment Help we have experienced writers in every field and topic. We will provide you do my assignment UK service so that you will secure a higher rank at the lowest price.