5CO02: You have been asked to prepare a briefing paper that is to be given to people practitioners at a regional event: Evidence-Based Practice Essay, OU, UK
|University of Oxford (UO)
|5CO02: Evidence-Based Practice
Task One – Briefing Paper
You have been asked to prepare a briefing paper that is to be given to people practitioners at a regional event, to share insights and good practice. The paper needs to provide an understanding of approaches that can be taken to support effective critical thinking and decision-making within the
HR remit. Your Briefing Paper needs to:
- Provide an evaluation of the concept of evidence-based practice and assess how evidence-based practice approaches can be used to support sound decision-making and judgments for people practitioners across a range of people practices and organizational issues.
- evaluate two micro and two macro analysis tools or methods that can be used in people practice to explore an organization’s micro and macro environment, and how those identified might be applied to diagnose future issues, challenges and opportunities.
- explain the principles of critical thinking and give examples of how you apply these yourself when relating to your own and others’ ideas, to assist objective and rational debate.
- assess at least two different ethical theories and perspectives and explain how an understanding of these can be used to inform and influence effective decision-making.
- explain a range of decision-making approaches that could be used to identify possible solutions to a specific issue relating to people’s practice.
- as a worked example to illustrate the points made intake this same people practice issue, explain the relevant evidence that you have reviewed, and use one or more decisionmaking tools to determine a recommended course of action, explaining the rationale for that decision and identifying the benefits, risks and financial implications of the suggested solution.
- compare and contrast a range of different ways and approaches that are used to measure financial and non-financial performance within organizations.
- It is essential that you refer to academic concepts, theories, and professional practice for the tasks to ensure that your work is supported by analysis. Please ensure that any references and sources are drawn upon are acknowledged correctly and supported by a bibliography.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Task Two – Data Analysis and Review
In preparing for the forthcoming department heads meeting your manager has asked you to prepare a range of information and interpretations for use at the meeting Below are two sets of data that have been collected by a 360-degree review for Department ‘A’. is the feedback that has been elicited from employees on their line-managers is from the customers that use the services and goods from Department A.
- Assessment Criteria Evidence
Use this as a checklist to make sure that you have included the required evidence to meet the task. Please enter the evidence title and where it can be referred to. An example has been provided for you.
- Evaluate the concept of evidence-based practice including how it can be applied to decision-making in people’s practice. Briefing paper.
- Evaluate a range of analysis tools and methods including how they can be
applied to diagnose organizational issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Explain the principles of critical thinking including how you apply these to your own and others’ ideas.
- Assess how different ethical perspectives can influence decision-making.
- Review relevant evidence to identify key insights into a people practice issue.
- Explain a range of decision-making processes to identify potential solutions to a specific people practice issue.
- Provide a rationale for your decision based on the evaluation of the benefits, risks, and financial implications of potential solutions.
- Appraise different ways organizations measure financial and non-financial performance.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you have no time, your assignment deadline will be near you. don’t panic StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk is here we provide online essay help to academic students. we have a team of effective essay writers who can write well-researched and custom essay papers on Evidence-Based Practice assignments at a fair price.