3CO01 In recent years, the environment in which organizations operate has been turbulent: Business, culture and change in context Learner Assessment UK
Task – Information sheet
In recent years, the environment in which organizations operate has been turbulent. People professionals have a key role in supporting and enabling the organization to achieve its goals at times of greater or lesser stability.
To ensure the people team have sufficient knowledge and understanding to do this, your manager has decided the team should have good knowledge of the external business environment, the organisation’s goals, its products/services and customers, organisational culture, and the importance of change management.
Your manager has asked you to undertake some research, then share your learning with the rest of the team through an information sheet.
Your information sheet can be based on your own organisation or one(s) that you are familiar with, and should include the following:
▪ An examination of the key external influences impacting or likely to impact the organisation’s activities. (AC 1.1)
▪ A discussion of the organisation’s business goals and why it is important for organisations to plan for how they will achieve these. (AC 1.2)
▪ A discussion of the organisation’s products and/or services and main customers. (AC 1.3)
▪ A short review of different technologies available to people professionals and how these can be, or are, used to improve working practices and collaboration. You might consider for example, technologies relating to communications, information sharing, record keeping, learning, wellbeing, productivity, or security. (AC 1.4)
▪ What organizational culture means and why it is important to foster an appropriate and effective workplace culture. (AC 2.1)
▪ How organisations are whole systems, in which different areas and aspects such as structure, systems and culture, are all inter-related, and how people professionals work and actions could impact elsewhere in the organisation. (AC 2.2)
▪ Why it is important that organisational change is planned, and effectively managed. (AC 3.1)
▪ The nature and importance of different roles that can be played by people practice professionals, in relation to change agendas. You might consider roles such as: gatekeeper, champion, facilitator, critical friend or record-keeper. (AC 3.2)
▪ How organisational change can impact people in different ways, such as changing their role or status or financial situation, and the different ways people may respond to change. (AC 3.3)
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK is the leading cheap assignment help provider to UK University students. We have skilled, proficient, and experienced writers who have several years of experience to provide affordable solutions on CIPD assignments within the deadline.