- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
6LAW1039: Ryde Training Resources Limited RTR is a private limited company registered in England and Wales: Company Law Coursework, UOL, UK
|University of Law (UOL)
|6LAW1039: Company Law
Ryde Training Resources Limited (‘RTR’) is a private limited company registered in England and Wales. RTR was incorporated on 1 June 2015 with unamended Model Articles as its articles of association.
RTR has four directors, who are also currently the only four shareholders of the company. They own 25 ordinary shares each in RTR. Ralf is the CEO and is also a qualified solicitor. Anya is the finance director and is also a qualified accountant. Shay is the director of sales and marketing and has a background in recruitment. Clem is a non-executive director who attends the monthly board meetings but otherwise is not involved in the day-to-day management of the company.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
As part of RTR’s business strategy, it has developed a suite of online training products for businesses in the recruitment industry. RTR has 20 major clients to which it supplies its training products. The clients pay an annual fee for a package of training products and can pay extra for additional tailored products which will be created by RTR’s staff. Due to a recent decrease in orders, RTR is currently experiencing financial difficulties, and Anya has told the Board that she thinks rescue action needs to be taken to help the company try to trade through these difficulties.
Shay is the main point of contact for each of the 20 major clients. Shay recently met with the CEO of RTR’s largest client, Gadebury Limited (‘Gadebury’). Gadbury’s CEO wanted to discuss the possibility of RTR becoming involved in developing tailored leadership and management training products for its employees. Shay incorrectly informed Gadebury’s CEO that such training was not part of RTR’s business strategy but said he would be happy to recommend an alternative company, Coll Solutions Limited (‘Coll’), who would be able to develop such products. Coll is a newly formed private company managed by Melanie Coll (Shay’s wife). Shay owns all of the shares in Coll. Shay has not mentioned this situation to the other directors of RTR, including the fact that a contract has now been entered into between Gadebury and Coll.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Separately, RTR has been approached by Jas, a potential investor who is considering investing £5 million in the company’s business. Jas is a close friend of Ralf. Jas does not wish to become a director but would like to acquire ordinary and preference shares in RTR. Jas also wants to be consulted on any changes to business strategy and management decisions, including the expenditure of over £1,000, new borrowing of over £5,000 and any appointment of new directors.
Ralf has recommended to Shay and Anya that RTR allots 25 ordinary shares to Jas, and that it creates and allots 10 non-voting preference shares with a guaranteed annual dividend of 10% of the amount invested by Jas. Ralf has suggested that a Board Resolution to approve the allotment of new shares is passed as quickly as possible because of RTR’s current financial difficulties. Ralf has decided that Clem does not need to be consulted on the allotment of new shares to Jas. Shay and Anya are also happy for the Board to proceed to allot the shares to Jas without informing Clem or calling a General Meeting
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Searching experienced writers to do my assignment for me services at affordable prices. Hire online assignment writing experts to get higher ranks. Students Assignment Help UK provides 100% original solutions on commercial law assignments.