- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
6LAW1039: Ryde Training Resources Limited RTR is a private limited company registered in England and Wales: Company Law Coursework, UOL, UK
|University||University of Law (UOL)|
|Subject||6LAW1039: Company Law|
Ryde Training Resources Limited (‘RTR’) is a private limited company registered in England and Wales. RTR was incorporated on 1 June 2015 with unamended Model Articles as its articles of association.
RTR has four directors, who are also currently the only four shareholders of the company. They own 25 ordinary shares each in RTR. Ralf is the CEO and is also a qualified solicitor. Anya is the finance director and is also a qualified accountant. Shay is the director of sales and marketing and has a background in recruitment. Clem is a non-executive director who attends the monthly board meetings but otherwise is not involved in the day-to-day management of the company.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
As part of RTR’s business strategy, it has developed a suite of online training products for businesses in the recruitment industry. RTR has 20 major clients to which it supplies its training products. The clients pay an annual fee for a package of training products and can pay extra for additional tailored products which will be created by RTR’s staff. Due to a recent decrease in orders, RTR is currently experiencing financial difficulties, and Anya has told the Board that she thinks rescue action needs to be taken to help the company try to trade through these difficulties.
Shay is the main point of contact for each of the 20 major clients. Shay recently met with the CEO of RTR’s largest client, Gadebury Limited (‘Gadebury’). Gadbury’s CEO wanted to discuss the possibility of RTR becoming involved in developing tailored leadership and management training products for its employees. Shay incorrectly informed Gadebury’s CEO that such training was not part of RTR’s business strategy but said he would be happy to recommend an alternative company, Coll Solutions Limited (‘Coll’), who would be able to develop such products. Coll is a newly formed private company managed by Melanie Coll (Shay’s wife). Shay owns all of the shares in Coll. Shay has not mentioned this situation to the other directors of RTR, including the fact that a contract has now been entered into between Gadebury and Coll.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Separately, RTR has been approached by Jas, a potential investor who is considering investing £5 million in the company’s business. Jas is a close friend of Ralf. Jas does not wish to become a director but would like to acquire ordinary and preference shares in RTR. Jas also wants to be consulted on any changes to business strategy and management decisions, including the expenditure of over £1,000, new borrowing of over £5,000 and any appointment of new directors.
Ralf has recommended to Shay and Anya that RTR allots 25 ordinary shares to Jas, and that it creates and allots 10 non-voting preference shares with a guaranteed annual dividend of 10% of the amount invested by Jas. Ralf has suggested that a Board Resolution to approve the allotment of new shares is passed as quickly as possible because of RTR’s current financial difficulties. Ralf has decided that Clem does not need to be consulted on the allotment of new shares to Jas. Shay and Anya are also happy for the Board to proceed to allot the shares to Jas without informing Clem or calling a General Meeting
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Searching experienced writers to do my assignment for me services at affordable prices. Hire online assignment writing experts to get higher ranks. Students Assignment Help UK provides 100% original solutions on commercial law assignments.